The post Find out how to know if your health
insurance is active article about insurance this times many people
want to know !! Today, Begin insuranceblog find Find out how to
know if your health insurance is active more this post ! You are
watching chủ đề về : “Find out how to know if your health insurance
is active” Đánh giá về Find out how to know if your health
insurance is active
Back to all blog list
IMPORTANT Continue to pay your monthly premiums
Make sure you continue to pay your monthly premiums to your health insurance company on time. They could end your coverage if you fall behind.
Verify your enrollment online
- Log in to your HealthCare.gov account.
- Click on your name in the top right and select “My applications & coverage” from the dropdown.
- Select your completed application under “Your existing applications.”
- Here you’ll see a summary of your coverage. Your coverage start date depends on when you enrolled or changed plans.
- If you don’t see your summary or still aren’t sure you’ve finished enrollment, call your insurance company. They can confirm if you have enrolled and paid your first premium.
Watch more videos on the same topic : 20210716 Webcrew 01 1a
Check your health insurance enrollment materials
- Your plan will send you a membership package with enrollment materials and a health insurance card as proof of your insurance.
- Carefully review these, and look through your plan’s provider directory to see where you can get care.
- You’ll use the card when you get health care services, so keep it in a safe place.
- If you didn’t receive a card, call your insurer to see if you should have received one already and to make sure your coverage is effective. You can find your insurer’s phone number on their website.
Want to change your health insurance plan? If you’d like to change your plan, you can do so now only if you experience a qualifying life event — like losing other coverage, having a baby, or getting married — and apply with a Special Enrollment Period.
- Open Enrollment is over: What are your options?
- Last chance: Open Enrollment ends soon!
- Don’t miss out! Sign up for 2023 Marketplace coverage
- Pay your premium to start your coverage
- Don’t delay! Open Enrollment ends in 1 month
- Information about health care
- Get coverage
- Coverage for. . .
- Medicaid, CHIP & Medicare
- Keep or change your plan
- January 2023
- December 2022
- November 2022
- October 2022
- September 2022
- View all blog archives
Back to top
Posts related to
This Post Has One Comment
Very helpful training because I am passing my exam next weekend.