The post Home & House Insurance in Halifax
Nova Scotia | Eisenhauer Insurance Inc article about insurance this
times many people want to know !! Today, Begin insuranceblog find
Home & House Insurance in Halifax Nova Scotia | Eisenhauer
Insurance Inc more this post ! You are watching bài : Eisenhauer
Insurance Inc” Đánh giá về Home & House Insurance in Halifax Nova
Scotia | Eisenhauer Insurance Inc
If you live in Nova Scotia, you know that your home, condo or rental unit can take a beating from harsh weather such as floods, damaging winds, ice and snow.
In larger cities like Halifax, theft and vandalism are more prevalent and can result in serious, costly damages to your home.
If something happened to your home, would you be able to pay for the repairs out-of-pocket? No? That’s why getting home insurance in Halifax and the surrounding areas is crucial for protecting your house and your belongings.
Different Types of House Insurance in Halifax Nova Scotia
There are a variety of policies to suit just about every situation and budget. Even if you don’t own your home, you should still protect its contents. The following are some of the basic options available:
- Home—protects you against financial loss due to damage. It provides you with liability, building and contents coverage.
- Condo—provides liability, contents coverage and contingent coverage depending on whether you rent, own or co-own your condo.
- Tenant—covers only liability and damage to your personal belongings within the dwelling because as a tenant, you are not liable for damages to the building itself.
Understanding Your Protection
Each type of policy works with possible perils that can damage your property or the belongings within your dwelling. A basic policy may only insure your home against fire. A more comprehensive policy will give you additional coverage like theft, vandalism and damage caused by natural causes such as the weight of ice, snow or sleet on your roof.
The more perils your policy covers, the more premiums you pay. However, the greater coverage you have, the higher the recovery payments you will receive should you need to file a claim.
Finding the Right Provider in Halifax Nova Scotia
With over 30 years of experience, Eisenhauer can find a policy to suit any situation. Our friendly, knowledgeable brokers will do the groundwork for you, comparing all providers for house insurance in Nova Scotia. Some of the providers we use are:
We work tirelessly to get you the policy that’s right for your family and your budget.
Here are some of the most frequently questions about house insurance from our clients.
1. Is house insurance mandatory in Nova Scotia?
No. Home insurance isn’t legally required in Nova Scotia. However, as your most significant financial asset, we recommend protecting it from a catastrophic event such as a fire.
2. Is home insurance mandatory to be eligible for a mortgage?
4. Is homeowners’ insurance tax deductible?
5. Can one person insure two homes?
7. Am I covered for damage caused by a catastrophic weather event?
8. Is vandalism covered under my home insurance policy?
9. Am I covered if a tree falls on my property?
10. Can I choose my contractor to repair damages to my home, or do I need to use your recommendations?
11. Are the contents of my home covered if I’m moving to a new house?
Visit Us Today!
If you own a house, a condo, or you rent your home in Nova Scotia, you need home insurance. Visit our location in Halifax to get a free quote today. Or you can give us a call at 902-454-5888 or email us if you have any questions.
At Eisenhauer, we offer no-pressure, no-obligation, consultative insurance services.
Posts related to
This Post Has One Comment
when i get cold callers over the phone and the ask to visit me for a quote, i give them a false address way out of town, one even had the cheek to say he was taking me to court for the expense he occurred