The post Public Liability Insurance article about Blog insurance this times many people want to know !! Today, Begin https://insuranceblog.us/ find Public Liability Insurance more this post ! You are watching bài viết : “Public Liability Insurance” Đánh giá về Public Liability Insurance
You’ll find it easy to buy online and your documents are available 24/7.
Choose to pay annually by debit or credit card, or monthly at no extra cost.
Our UK-based team is ready to help you make a claim.
Accidental damage to someone else’s property
Mark was cleaning inside a client’s home when he accidentally spilled cleaning fluid causing damage to the carpet. Mark told his client that his insurance would likely cover the damage. The claim was successful.
Accidental injury to clients or members of the public
Joseph’s building firm was working at a construction site when a loose plank of wood fell on a pedestrian, breaking their wrist.
If you have to attend court or pay legal fees
Maria’s IT business was taken to court for causing damage to several new computers and accidentally injuring one of her customer’s staff members. Aviva dealt with the claim, covering the compensation and costs involved.
- Accidental damageYou’ll get accidental damage cover for employees and visitors – including vehicles and belongings
- Injury We’ll provide injury cover for working partners if your business is a partnership
- Legal expenses We’ll cover legal defence fees including any compensation you owe, and if you need to attend court, we’ll pay up to £500 per day
- Flexible cover options Choose from £1m, £2m and £5m cover to suit your contract or trade
For specific trades, you’ll also get:
- Hairdressers LiabilityWe’ll cover you if your client has suffered hair or scalp damage due to a treatment
- Products Liability Cover if a product you make or supply causes accidental injury to someone or damages their property
What isn’t included
Like all insurance policies, there are some things we can’t cover including:
- Injury cover for employeesWe can’t cover your employees for injuries – for that, you’ll need Employers’ Liability Insurance
- Repair or damage costs We can’t pay repair or damage costs to a product you supplied or work you completed, including the cost of removing or replacing it (also includes work completed on your behalf)
- Payment of fines and penalties We can’t pay for fines and penalties
- Environmental issues We can’t cover you for any damage which occurs from pollution or contamination, or any asbestos-related claims
For more information about our covers and exclusions please refer to the summary of cover documents.
Aviva has the tech – your business can easily access and manage your cover
- Aviva’s Public Liability Insurance is online 24/7, giving you access to your documents whenever you need them.
- Check your policy documents online, easily and securely.
- You can pay premiums monthly at no extra cost.
Aviva has the experience – your business can benefit
- We know insurance and we know business. We’ve supported people and their businesses through life’s challenges for more than 320 years.
- Aviva’s Public Liability Insurance covers hundreds of different types of trades and businesses.
- Our UK-based underwriting experts can support your business’s Public Liability needs.
Aviva has financial muscle – your business can trust us
- Aviva’s Public Liability Insurance is provided by a leading savings, retirement and insurance business serving 18.5 million customers in the UK, Ireland and Canada.
- In 2021, we paid our customers £30.2 billion in claims and benefits.
- Our total group assets under management are £401 billion.
Get quote & buy
Accidents can happen unexpectedly, and sometimes the people involved get hurt. Public Liability Insurance helps protect your business against personal injury or property damage claims from clients, visitors and members of public. It doesn’t cover your employees, just other people your business comes into contact with.
So, if someone makes a claim against your business, our cover could pay the costs you are held responsible or liable for, such as legal fees and expenses, as well as any compensation payouts. This means you can focus on running your business while we deal with the claim and paperwork.
Public liability insurance explained
Posts related to
This Post Has One Comment
Great video, very nice