The post Saga home insurance article about
travel insurance this times many people want to know !! Today,
Begin insuranceblog.us find Saga home insurance more this post !
You are watching bài viết : “Saga home insurance” Đánh giá về Saga
Saga offers home insurance specifically for the over-50s.
Its cover comes in two levels: Saga Select and Saga Plus.
Saga Select is its most basic policy, offering no-fuss cover to suit most homeowners. With it you can protect your home with up to £1 million of buildings cover and up to £100,000 contents cover. You can also choose to include accidental damage and cover for your personal belongings away from your home.
Saga Plus covers everything Select does, but incudes some added extras. It also includes a 3-year fixed price guarantee, if nothing changes, which ensures your premiums won’t rise for the next three years.
Not all policies and types are available through our site, so the exact levels of cover and benefits may vary. Before buying home insurance, we recommend you check the cover and benefits included.
Saga also splits its home insurance into two cover types:
- Buildings insurance
- Contents insurance
Saga buildings insurance includes:
- Up to £1m repair and rebuild cover
- Alternative accommodation cover up to £100,000 with Saga Select, or sum insured with Saga Plus.
- Property owner’s liability up to £2 million if legal action is taken against you.
- Lock replacement cover of up to £1000 with Saga Select, or sum insured with Saga Plus, if your locks are damaged, or your keys are stolen or lost.
- Trace, access and repair cover up to £5,000 with Saga Select, or sum insured with Saga Plus, for water or domestic oil leaks, even if caused by wear and tear.
- Accidental damage cover if you stain your carpet, or burn your kitchen tops for example. Available as an optional extra on Saga Select and included as standard with Saga Plus.
- Trauma Cover of up to £1,000 if you need someone to upgrade security following a violent crime at your home, plus £1,000 for counselling.
Saga contents insurance includes:
- Up to £100,000 contents cover.
- Automatic cover for items under £2,500 without the need to specify what these are.
- Personal belongings cover for items outside of the home of up to £2,500 per item or £10,000 in a single event. Available as an optional extra on Saga Select and included as standard with Saga Plus.
- Replacement of matching sets such as earrings or sofas with Saga Plus policies. This means if Saga can’t repair or replace individual items that match, you get a new set.
Saga’s range of insurance products is designed specifically for its customers and is unique to Saga. saga home insurance policies are underwritten by several different insurers who all meet Saga’s high standard of quality and service.
Posts related to