The post Home | Zenith Insurance article about
insurance this times many people want to know !! Today, Begin
insuranceblog find Home | Zenith Insurance more this post ! You are
watching nội dung : “Home Đánh giá về Home | Zenith Insurance
Home | Zenith Insurance
For any billing inquires, please contact us at:
If you would like to update your credit card information, please click here .
Watch more videos on the same topic : 【ノルワークス】法人向け動画 ver.2
Zenith Insurance Company underwrites*:
*Products are offered through The McLennan Group Insurance Inc., TruShield Insurance Services Limited and other insurance agents and brokers
Watch more videos on the same topic : Zenith Insurance 3rd Party Motor Insurance
Don’t get stuck in unpleasant situations. Switch to the Eazy life with Zenith Insurance. Dial *5966# now for your 3rd party motor insurance.
How to report a claim
Experience tells us that if you’re filing a claim, you’ve been through enough already. That’s why we’re ready to serve you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
You will receive personal service from a member of our professional claims team. Our adjusters are specially trained to give you fast and reliable claims service at the time when you need it most.
Just follow these steps so your claim can be processed as quickly and accurately as possible:
- Report the claims as soon as
possible.Call our toll-free 24/7 National Emergency Claims
Hotline: 1.888.709.3960 .
Alternatively, you can connect to us by email through the addresses
- Ontario: [email protected]
- Atlantic Canada: [email protected]
- Western Canada: weste[email protected]
- Quebec: [email protected]
- Have the following ready when you
- Your Zenith Insurance policy # and/or customer #.
- If reporting an auto loss, all the information gathered from the scene of the car accident. Click Here for details.
- When you call, you may be asked to
submit a written statement or recorded statement describing the
accident or loss and the damage to your vehicle and/or
- If your personal property (jewellery, furniture, carpets, etc.) is lost, stolen or damaged, you will be asked for a list of the items including copies of the original purchase receipts, photographs, videos and/or anything else that can assist in establishing the value of the lost property.
- You will be asked to submit original invoices for items that have subsequently been repaired or replaced.
- In the event of property loss due to theft, you will also be asked to provide police information, including the date the loss was reported, the officer’s name and badge number, and the police station address.
Posts related to
This Post Has One Comment
its nice….going up ZENITH insurance…best days with Eilie and Said…best regards